Pages

Monday, 16 September 2013

The Autumn Scent

Lady Gaga Fame Perfume (50ml) - Boots

This is my new favourite scent for Autumn and will most likely carry through to Winter too. I've had this perfume for a while, but felt as though it wasn't as suitable for Summer, however in the evenings it was great. But I particularly love this scent during the colder months.

I'm really not the best at describing scents, so instead I'll just tell you what the description about it says:
"The fragrance evolves to a SENSUAL ACCORD of opulence, a fusion of dripping honey, saffron and apricot nectar.
A LIGHT ACCORD whispers magnificence. The rich floral layer of crushed tiger orchidea & jasmine sambac embody timeless beauty."
I can definitely smell the floral notes, however it's not your typical light floral fragrance, instead it also has a hint of sweetness to it. But to realise just how lovely this smells, next time you're by a perfume shop, go in and give this a quick sniff. It's good.

Another thing I love about this perfume is, of course, the black coloured liquid. It's something different in comparison to my other perfumes and obviously is a great selling point too.

I just have one more quick point to add before this turns into a ridiculously long review. The staying power of this perfume is insane. After 8 hours, it was still going pretty strong, obviously it smelt weaker than during the first hours of wear, but I wouldn't say it was faint, either. It was also still there after reaching the 11 hour mark, although considerably weaker. Still pretty good though?!

What's your favourite scent for Autumn?
Thanks for reading!




1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    This perfume looks amazing!

    Love your blog!

    www.beyondimagination12.blogspot.co.uk

    Florence xoxo

    ReplyDelete