Pages

Friday, 20 September 2013

Minimal & Quick Everyday Autumn Makeup Look



I recently posted a video on my YouTube channel of a tutorial of this look. It's super simple to do and doesn't require much time at all. What's even better is that I used all drugstore/high street products, so it's pretty affordable.

I really love this look - the eyes are super simple with just a tad of Maybelline's Eye Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze swept across the lid and lashings of L'Oreal's False Lash Telescopic mascara - my favourite.
I also have on Revlon's Nearly Naked foundation, Collection's Lasting Perfection concealer, the Bourjois Chocolate bronzer and a touch of Sleek's blush from the Lace Blush by 3 palette.
For the lips, I used a dab of vasaline and patted on a small amount of MUA's lipstick in Shade 1 (a medium-deep red) using my fingers. The result was a very autumnal berry/raspberry shade and I love it a lot. 

So that's pretty much my go to look for a simple Autumn day, and if you want to watch me apply it all then check out my video:




2 comments:

  1. I really love your blog and youtube ! I'm also a (Dutch) blogger, and i thought maybe we could write letters to each other (Penpal )? You can mail me back at bentej.tas@hotmail.nl ;)
    Love,
    Bente xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this so so much!! I've literally been watching your videos for so long now, basically since you started! I'd love a sort of email/pen pal? Maybe you'd be interested i dont know! Email me at:
    rosyapparel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete