Pages

Friday, 13 September 2013

Maybelline Baby Lips

Maybelline Baby Lips - Cherry Me (£2.99)
 Maybelline Baby Lips - Pink Punch (£2.99)

So it seems that over a month of not blogging goes pretty fast. I'm bad at this frequent posting thing, I know. 

I've been meaning to do this Baby Lips review for a while, even though there's already been so much hype around them for a very long time. I can't remember exactly when I bought these, but I know it was a good while ago, perhaps around early August time, when they first hit the shelves of Superdrug in the UK. I'd already heard so much about them before Baby Lips were released in the UK, so I was so excited to give them a try.

I chose the shades Cherry Me, Pink Punch and Intense Care. 

I don't particularly love the colour of Pink Punch on my lips, however the scent is extremely addictive and reminds me of something I can't quite put my finger on. So 9 times out of 10 when I'm opening that product, it's probably to give it a sniff. 

As for Intense Care, the scent is almost almondy. Not my ultimate favourite scent, but still pleasant. This particular shade doesn't have any colour to it, so it's just like a regular lip balm. It's good, but not that good.

My favourite by far is Cherry Me. I'm not the biggest artificial cherry scent fan, but it's really grown on me. The thing I like most about this is the tint of the balm and the way it appears on my lips, which is a natural "your lips but better" colour. Perfect for on-the-go as a quick and easy option for everyday wear. Plus it's moisturising at the same time. So all in all, a great product for me.

I really want to get my hands on the Hydrate Baby Lips as I've heard that it's really good. But as for now, I'd probably recommend Cherry Me.

What do you think of the Baby Lips and which one's your favourite?
Thanks for reading!


2 comments: